Thank you E of “Marriage, Relationships” for nominating me for “The Lovely Blog Award”. Such a nice award name in itself. 🙂
This comes as a sweet surprise as I never thought my blog would be noticed much less nominated for anything. This is such an honour and I am extremely appreciative of this kind gesture. Thank you “E” and to my fellow bloggers and readers simply for your company.
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees they’ve been nominated for one lovely award
7 Facts About Myself:
- I LOVE LOVE! Hopelessly a romantic in every sense of the word. Still a little girl I guess.
- I try my best to find the truth in everything I say.
- I care way too much about hurting people’s feelings or being misunderstood
- My religion is my soul and my church is my mind. I try not to hurt anyone and help pay it forward through the little things in life.
- Some of my guilty pleasures are “Ellen” and Strawberry Haagen Dazs ice cream, but my real ones are just being in the moment with my husband, kids and friends – and just smiling and feeling truly blessed.
- I am not 100% sure of anything anymore, but still trying to be true to myself as much as possible.
- I am still insecure about the affair, still looking over my shoulder and still have setbacks after 1 year and 4 months….but getting stronger each day.
There are so many bloggers that should be awarded for their captivating and helpful writing. I have included the ones that helped me through the early days. However there are so many more to include on the below list. Thank you all for sharing your stories and holding our hands through this